- 11.16.15EAM Announces Replacement of Select Vests
- 04.13.15 Jetstar and EAM RFID Solutions deploy first RFID-enabled aircraft
- 06.04.14 EAM Universal Vest (AIC-35) Now FAA Approved
- 04.07.14 EAM Worldwide Exhibits First Off-Wing Slide Prototype at AIX 2014
- 03.31.14 EAM RFID Solutions Attends Caterpillar Conference with ATI
- 01.31.14 EAM Worldwide Exhibiting at Heli-Expo 2014
- 12.05.13 Watch EAM RFID's Presentation for RFID Journal's Virtual Conference
- 11.19.13 EAM Worldwide Sponsors Vital Flight
- 11.05.13 EAM RFID Solutions to Present at RFID Journal Virtual Event - Nov. 19
- 09.23.13 EAM Worldwide Obtains Latest ISO 9001:2008 & AS9100:C Certification
EAM Announces Replacement of Select Vests
MIAMI, FL USA –
Due to product advancement and client demand, EAM will discontinue a few older/unpopular vest models in order to streamline the product line and offer a more cohesive variety of vests with no redundancies. This change will result in the elimination of 2 vest lines – The KSD35L8 and all of its variants and the GA12 in its entirety; in addition there will be a partial discontinuation of the KSE35L8 and the Infant (IN-V20L8).
The following vests and their variations will be replaced as follows by the existing ones:
KSD-35L8 – P0723-XXX to be replaced by existing EAM’s XF-35 model
KSD-35-X – P0723-X-XXX to be replaced by existing EAM’s XF-35 model
KSE-35L8 – P0723E105P to be replaced by existing EAM’s XF-35 model
GA-12 – P0201-105 to be replaced by existing EAM’s UXF-35 model
IN-V20L8 – P0640-103 to be replaced by existing EAM’s IN-V20L8 P0640-101
The versatility, durability, convenience and competitive pricing of the XF-35 and UXF-35 have made them preferred “new generation” vest for EAM’s clients.
“This change will streamline our product line, enabling us to offer the highest quality and most cost effective option to our clients,” stated Manny Gato, EAM Director of Sales.
Celebrating over 60 successful years in business, EAM Worldwide delivers high-quality safety equipment and technology to help ensure the survival and well-being of each passenger and crew member. Providing exceptional client service to the aviation and marine industries, EAM also helps support the financial and operational sustainability of each client. With its latest RFID technology and innovation in its customizable life vests, rafts, kits and slides, EAM continually delivers on its promise. EAM Worldwide is headquartered in Miami, Florida and has a global sales office in Dubai, U.A.E.