Innovative Survival Gear, Crafted by Experience
EAM Worldwide was founded by Samuel Oroshnik, who was an aviation enthusiast since his teenage years. As a general aviator, he took his passion for flying and turned it into a business to serve the unmet needs of the aviation industry. As a one-man shop, Oroshnik began by selling surplus safety equipment. Later, he designed and built his own life rafts and vests by hand. In addition to supplying high-quality safety equipment, Oroshnik later opened a repair station for CO2, oxygen, life rafts, life vests, and slides. Heralded as an indispensable resource to the aviation community, Oroshnik took his vision and built a business with trustworthy, reliable products.
EAM Worldwide delivers high-quality safety equipment and technology to help ensure the survival and well-being of each passenger and crew member. Providing exceptional client service to the aviation and marine industries, EAM also helps support the financial and operational sustainability of each client. From attentive client service, competitive pricing and fast repair and maintenance turnarounds, EAM always considers the optimal savings it can provide its clients. With the latest RFID technology and innovation in its customized life vests, rafts, and kits, EAM delivers on its promise.
EAM Worldwide, along with all of its divisions, continuously upholds the highest standards for quality and service of its comprehensive line of safety and survival products. With over 30 authorized repair stations worldwide, we ensure our superior standards are reflected by providing the necessary training and ensuring compliance with EAM and FAA standards.
EAM Worldwide, the leader in aviation and marine survival equipment, proudly announces the receipt of the prestigious and recognition for excellence in systems and process management.
EAM Worldwide achieved two certifications from Quality Systems Registrars, Inc. (QSR): the ISO 9001:2015 certification for general recognition and the AS9100:D for distinction in the aerospace industry.
ASSOCIATIONS & NETWORKS
- National Business Aviation Association (NBAA) member since 1972
- Helicopter Association International (HAI)
- Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association
- SAE International (Society of Aerospace Engineers)
- Personal Flotation Device Manufacturers Association (PFDMA)
- EXOSTAR – the leading provider of secure collaboration solutions and business process integration throughout the extended value chain.
NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATION PARTNERS
- Angel Flight (Pilots that arranges for free air transportation for charitable and medical needs)
- American Red Cross (Hurricane Katrina Relief) – donations
- Doctors without Borders (Haiti Earthquake) donations and relief supplies