- 11.16.15 EAM Announces Replacement of Select Vests
- 04.13.15 Jetstar and EAM RFID Solutions deploy first RFID-enabled aircraft
- 06.04.14 EAM Universal Vest (AIC-35) Now FAA Approved
- 04.07.14 EAM Worldwide Exhibits First Off-Wing Slide Prototype at AIX 2014
- 03.31.14EAM RFID Solutions Attends Caterpillar Conference with ATI
- 01.31.14 EAM Worldwide Exhibiting at Heli-Expo 2014
- 12.05.13 Watch EAM RFID's Presentation for RFID Journal's Virtual Conference
- 11.19.13 EAM Worldwide Sponsors Vital Flight
- 11.05.13 EAM RFID Solutions to Present at RFID Journal Virtual Event - Nov. 19
- 09.23.13 EAM Worldwide Obtains Latest ISO 9001:2008 & AS9100:C Certification
EAM RFID Solutions Attends Caterpillar Conference with ATI
Dallas, TX - EAM RFID Solutions will be joining Autonomy Technology Inc. (ATI) at today’s Caterpillar Rental Power Seminar and Product Fair in Dallas, TX. The event will be hosted inside the Gaylord Texan Resort and Convention Center from 1:00-6:00pm.
John Hatzis, Sr. Solutions Developer, will be on hand to meet with ATI’s clients to discuss tagging cables with custom RFID enabled cable molds in order to increase retention and prevent loss. ATI cable users/renters can quickly audit cables and do inventory checks with RFID. Cables used for large-scale mining, digging and groundwork could now be tracked, drastically reducing the cost of lost cabling.
“This is a great opportunity to create value for ATI and its clients through enhanced tracking of cabling and equipment. There is a definite cost savings and enhanced efficiency that comes from the use of RFID.” – John Hatzis, EAM RFID Sr. Solutions Developer.